Monday, September 28, 2009

Polaroid Resurrection


I went to Urban Outfitters the other day at space 15twenty (sadly, the coolest store I've ever been to) and they had this big exhibit of polaroid film...unopened and ready for purchase. I was shocked. After doing some snooping around and reading all the signs and clips around the exhibit I found this: The Impossible Project. A group of Polaroid lovers who have gone out on a limb and are trying to re-create the film for polaroid cameras. They bought a polaroid factory and they plan to make it happen by 2010. I really hope they do it. It would be beneficial for mankind as a whole to come behind this movement and support them. Long live the Polaroid!

1 comment:

losergoes1st said...

The PTA at Muir just donated 2 Polaroid cameras to me. I'm hoping to get enough cameras (and film) to have the kids take a few shots and do some transfers with them. Could be a very cool project.