Monday, December 14, 2009

A moral dilemma


What do you do? I'm cleaning up my house, preparing
for a Christmas party when I flip over the couch and
find this (a widow). Do you kill the widow?
Do you let the widow go outside? I have neighbors who
have small children, what if the widow moves to their
house and a youngling gets bit because of my decision?
The widow wasn't bothering me, in fact, I was watching
Wall-E just last night on my couch and the widow was
probably watching peacefully under the couch. If I
kill the widow it feels so unreasonable but if
I don't who knows what could happen?

4 comments:

harrells said...

kill it! you will be saving lives by sacrifing another. Since she's a widow Im sure she'd appreciate spending eternity/ the holidays with her man!

Melissa Stone said...

I say . . .. RUN!!!! then come back and smash it!

Kelly said...

Keep it! You can name it and keep it in a tank or something. Maybe find it a new mate and have mini widdows! Besides they are so fasanating to watch!!

JennyDilbeck said...

Jeff, you need to find another spider and let them fight...duh....I am not even sure why you are questioning this. That is the only reasonable thing to do in this situation!